When you have a vessel in port, it is important that the husbandry services are delivered on time and well-coordinated with the vessel operations.
Services that can be performed on request
- Spare parts coordination, Customs clearance & Delivery
- Cash To Master delivery
- Crew Changes (Visa & urgent Visa issuance)
- Crew medical assistance
- Local services for Superintendents & technicians
- Safe transportation
- Bunkering delivery- coordination /services & Bunker Survey
In general, we can take care as Husbandry Agents, matters that do not become involved in the physical elements of the port call or due diligence issues related to the charter party.
- As PROTECTIVE AGENT (option to be nominated exclusively for CARGO OPERATIONS)
As protective agents we ensure that your interests are well taken care of. This helps you avoid any conflict of interest that may arise with many stakeholders involved in a port call.
As a vessel Owner and /or operator / manager, you cannot always appoint your preferred agency. You might not receive the assistance and feedback from the charterer’s agents that are forced upon yourselves.
In such cases our offices can protect your interests by providing you with the assistance where the appointed port agents may fail you.
By appointing us as your protecting agents we will:
- Report on updates on ETA/ETB/ETC and daily cargo operations and issuing SOF.
- Attending Vessel on behalf of principal
- Reporting the vessel/cargo status, as required
- Checking Proforma D/A submitted by the head agent for compliance with applicable tariffs
- Investigate QDA / Stevedore damage / Cargo Damage / Cargo shortage .
- On – Off hire & bunker survey .
- Pre-check N.O.R. & S.O.F. for correctness, before Master’s signature
- PSC assistance and support
- Assist the master and operator in obtaining the fastest turnaround
- Attending to Owners matter as instructed and /or Other urgent matters required by Master
- Provide the usual scope of husbandry agency services.
To be noted we can be appointed as “Cargo Operations Protective agent” only, in order to oversee or supervise the charterers’ agent and monitor port call operations with the Owner’s interests in mind.