We assist our customers throughout the operational phase of a vessel charter. We can undertake on all or part of the following:
- Audit the vessel prior to delivery, to verify that it meets the technical and commercial requirements of the Charter Party Agreement (see also VESSEL ASSURANCE).
- “On Hire” Surveys are completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor the operational performance of the vessel and the vessel owner, addressing any shortfall in performance in a timely manner.
- Review invoices from the vessel owner and recommend approval.
- Monitor the “Maintenance Days” and “Off Hire Days” in accordance with the Charter Party, recording these on a monthly basis with the vessel owner.
- Manage any contractual disputes between the vessel owner and customer, related to the Charter Party.
- “Off Hire” (end of contract) Surveys are completed in a timely manner.